Electrical and Electronics Youth Employability Program Facilitators
Youth Employability Program Facilitators
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute in Kenya is seeking to engage the services of a facilitator for Youth Learning and Saving Program. CAP worldover is known for working with the under privileged youth and linking them to livelihoods.
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute is at the preparatory stages of implementing this project in Kenya and will soon be enrolling vulnerable youth into this program.
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute first selects the vulnerable youth, trains them and through partnering with industrial players places them for employments. In Kenya CAP Youth Empowerment Institute has prioritized the following sector.
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute is thus looking for facilitators who will prepare the youth to work in these sectors.
Electrical and Electronics
- At least 2 year experience working in Electrical and Electronics industry.
- Masters / bachelors degree in Electronics/Electrical. Should handle electrical or vice versa.
- Skill to interact with companies and bring in the industry contribution.
- Ability to work with the communities and young people.
- Working closely with the community leaders, chiefs and assistant chiefs to mobilize young people.
- Is to train the young people in Elecrical and Electronics sector for 100 Days.
- Should arrange for the field visits for the trainees, exposure visits for the trainees and bring in the guest lectures.
- Should bring internship opportunities to all the trainees being trained.
- Should link all the trainees being trained to the job / employment opportunities.
Those interested please send their CVsand Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 15th July 2012