Loan Officers (Group Loans) at Micro Africa
Loan Officers (Group Loans) at Micro Africa Ltd in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies)
Micro Africa Ltd, a well established micro-finance institution with operations throughout the East African region. We offer credit services and solutions to organized groups, SME individual businesses and employees both in public and private sector. To further increase outreach and growth, we are inviting suitable but qualified candidates to apply for the following positions.
LOAN OFFICERS ( GROUP LOANS )
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Loan Officer:-
- Meet set performance targets, monthly and annual
- Manage start to end credit process as per our credit policy
- Manage collections and maintain a quality loan portfolio.
Skills And Person Specification:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in lending and portfolio management in a successful MFI .
- A Degree or Diploma certificate in Business management, Cooperative management or related fields.
- A Bsc in MIS in or related fields for the MIS position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation to serve clients
How To Apply:
Send your application including a cover letter (specifying which position you are applying for) and a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, telephone contact, email address and the names of at least 2 professional referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 30th June 2012.
For more information about us, log on to: www.microafricagroup.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Those who will not have heard from us by 30th July 2012 should consider their applications unsuccessfull for current positions, but will retain the CVs in a database for future contacts.
Micro Africa Limited is an equal opportunity employer