Manager – Freight Forwarding (Sea and Air Freight) at RSA Logistics DWC LLC
Manager – Freight Forwarding (Sea & Air Freight) at RSA Logistics DWC – LLC in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
RSA Logistics DWC – LLC is a rapidly growing Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Integrated Supply Chain Solutions Provider in the United Arab Emirates ( UAE ) & the Gulf Coast Countries ( GCC ).
POSITIONS in the field of 3PL, Freight Management, Transportation & Distribution
MANAGER – FREIGHT FORWARDING ( SEA & AIR FREIGHT )
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Ref: RSA IMFFSAII2I0002
- Proactively manage the daily operations of the freight services division to include all sea and air freight forwarding activities.
- Lead and direct all sales and business development in line with the company strategy to expand their services within the UAE and Middle East region.
- Offer competitive products & services to the market through efficient operations, smart pricing policies and innovative operations – you will develop clear processes and policies to achieve industry best practice in service delivery.
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offer smart solutions to secure new business.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the team; train and motivate staff; Develop appropriate succession plans.
- Manage all divisional resources to ensure optimum utilization.
- An experienced Freight Services/Freight Forwarding Manager with proven operational and commercial success in previous employment with a reputable freight forwarding business.
- Strong sea and airfreight operations experience – must have developed overseas networks.
- Strong commercial ability, able to identify opportunities and propose competitive services accordingly.
- Able to conceptualize and then deliver new freight /transport products & services will be an advantage.
- Able to manage all financial & budgetary issues professionally- have held P&L responsibility.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the freight forwarding industry.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, kindly submit your detailed updated resume with Job Title & Ref # to firstname.lastname@example.org