Procurement and Logistics Assistant at International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Procurement and Logistics Assistant at International organization for Migration ( IOM ) withinside Dadaab – South africa Work, Professions as well as Vacancies
Openings No .: IOMKE /037/12
Purchase AND Strategies ASSISTANT
Category: Equal to G5/1 (in line with the United nations Salary Scale for that Common Service staff withinside South africa)
Kind of Visit: Six months special all-inclusive contract, renewable
Underneath the overall supervision of the Head associated with Sub-Office Dadaab and under the specialized supervision from the Purchase and Logistics Officer withinside Nairobi, the actual obligatory will perform routine admin functions in the region of procurement, strategies and typical providers with regard to IOM Dadaab.
- Receive all purchase and supply requisitions with regards to the refuge task and make sure each one is recommended prior to obtaining.
- Get with regard to offers as well as quotations, as well as prepare Bids analysis appropriately.
- Reveal as well as slowly move the project supervisor and superiors upabout offers collected and best goods/services to become acquired.
- Make sure all buys are performed according to IOM procurement guidelines.
- Prepare Buy orders/ contracts and be sure just about almost most home loan mortgage approvals are acquired, deliver the Purchase orders towards the providers and acquire their own personals on a single.
- Contact suppliers and be sure timely as well as proper shipping from the Products/ Services.
- Organize with the receiving device upabout Goods/Services to become obtained and obtain the satisfactory shipping information as well as invoices in the getting device. Follow- up and ensure timely delivery associated with asked for materials and materials and keep your concerned task employees knowledgeable on the standing from the delivery.
- Carry out first review of merchant invoices to ensure compliance with purchase as well as goods received.
- Put together Payment demands and ensure well-timed payment to suppliers/ providers.
- Prepare agreements for sale of products/ services such as lease associated with home, and make sure well-timed payment is actually processed.
- Preserve proper and up-to-date information base of agreements.
- Carry out as well as follow-up the office needs of inventory, expendables, providers and share the same with the Purchase & Strategies Assistant We Dadaab.
- Supply complete logistical assistance for shipping as well as building actions associated with IOM’s shelter project such as transport back and forth from Nairobi.
- Make sure appropriate information concerning property fingertips; make sure assets can be found accordingly and utilized in IOM’s welfare.
- Maintain proper file system for all purchase documents.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree withinside Purchasing and Supplies, Business Management, or associated area through an accredited educational institution.
- At least five years expert experience in the field associated with procurement as well as strategies.
- Operating knowledge withinside worldwide procurement a must.
Appealing IOM Competencies:-
- Behavioral – Responsibility, Customer Orientation, Continuous Understanding, Conversation, Creativeness and Initiative, Management and Negotiation, Overall efficiency Administration, Planning as well as Organizing, Professionalism and reliability, Working together, Technical Awareness as well as Resource Mobilization.
- Specialized – Delivers upabout set objectives in hardship circumstances, successfully coordinates actions with other applying companions, works effectively with nearby authorities, stakeholders, receivers, and the wider neighborhood to succeed nation workplace or regional objectives.
- Prior knowledge about UN and Worldwide Agencies, or NGO’s a benefit
- Proficient in Microsoft ‘office’ and Perspective.
- Superb command associated with spoken and created English as well as Swahili. Understanding of Somali is definitely an benefit
Mode of Application:
Publish Cover Letter as well as CV such as day time phone and current email address contact information in order to be able for you to help:
International organization for Migration ( IOM ),
Human Resources Division,
Po Box 55040-00200 Nairobi
or even send through email to email@example.com
or hands deliver these phones the IOM Subwoofer Workplace, Dadaab.
Closing Day : 10 May 2012