Sales and Marketing Executives at Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels (KSLH)
Sales & Marketing Executives at Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd (“KSLH”) in Mombasa – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVES
Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd (“KSLH”) was incorporated in 1966 and operates hotels and lodges located in premier tourist locations. Kenya Tourist Development Corporation ( KTDC ), Mt Lodges Ltd and Kenya Wildlife Services are the shareholders in this Company. KTDC is the majority shareholder. We own and manage Mombasa Beach Hotel, Ngulia Safari Lodge and Voi Safari Lodge. We are seeking to recruit energetic, self-driven, results-oriented sales & marketing executives to be deployed at Mombasa and Nairobi Offices.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the sales team will be actively involved in direct sales of accommodation, conferencing, food & beverage facilities and other services to various key accounts across identified market segments. The role requires talented marketing professionals with proven sales promotion experience and proficiency in execution of innovative marketing initiatives.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution and membership in a recognized professional body
- Ambitious, confident, dynamic, pleasant, presentable, well-spoken, team-oriented professionals
- Excellent hotel/lodge product knowledge, outstanding verbal and written communication, highly-developed negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of 5 years with a proven track record in meeting sales targets while in a similar position within the hospitality industry.
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office Suite, use of email, internet and social media
- Proficiency in foreign languages of key source markets advantageous
- Age: 25 to45 years
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application to the address below together with a detailed CV, attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remuneration, experience and names of at least 2 professional referees; including fixed telephone/mobile contacts and email address.
General Manager ( KSLH ),
P.O Box 90414-80100,
Deadline for acceptance of applications: close of business on Friday 27 July 2012.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. KSLH is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.